You’ve heard all the zany stories about Mr. Best, The New Jersey Hall of Fame, New York, The Hudson Valley. Yea, He’s the best go to man a gal could ever have and he managed to put his swagger on for one more adventure with this crazy Blog-a-Holic! This party crasher ended up at Warwick Valley Winery. Although cordials seem to have lost their spot in our culture, once you taste their line of Fruit Liquors, your run of the mill Cosmopolitan would become blasé. Sipping the Black Current Cordial lead to visions of my Alexander McQueen skirt taking on a life of it’s own on the dance floor. Hey, I put as much thought into my evening outfit as I had a rendezvous with a French guy back in the day! We ducked out the door and headed to Chateau Hathorn established in 1832 with an incredible wine cellar and the perfect lobby for after dinner yoga moves! Here’s to a day that started and ended with “Bottoms Up”!
The Food Stalkers YouTube Channel!
- Biondivino Boutique Winery June 14, 2013Thank heavens for Pen! My uber cool foodie wine gal pal in the know. On a recent trip to San Francisco I had a strong longing for Italy or anything Italian for that matter. What’s a Food Stalker to do? … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Club Culinaire – Picnic des Chefs 2013 June 8, 2013You’ve heard me claiming when it comes to food, I’d ditch my husband and wade through the ocean in my Louboutins in search of the next Stalker tale. I’ve rambled on and on about those notable red-soled beauties, the “it” … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Art Of Two Palletes… June 3, 2013Can I let you in on a little secret? I like to paint. That’s right, this food crazed style spy digs the way the brush bounces off a huge canvas, swirling layers of oil paint as much as I love … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- The Food Stalker Walk of Fame… May 29, 2013There’s the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television and Film but perhaps we should have a walk of fame dedicated to those who quench our appetite for sexy eateries and killer cocktails called The Food Stalker Walk of Fame! Can’t … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Kangaroo Island Feastival – 2013 May 24, 2013Have you ever fantasized about leaving civilization behind for a remote island paradise, surrounded by pristine beaches and an abundance of wildlife? Admit it, of course you have! That bittersweet road trip itch you just can’t seem to shake, perhaps … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Biondivino Boutique Winery June 14, 2013