A day with Celebrity Kathy Ireland and her team who are finding solutions for people in love was just what the Doctor ordered. (Now if she could just find a solution for Husband who has lost me to the Blog). If the Devil Wears Prada, this angel wears herself…she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. The show was greeted with thunderous applause as Kathy Ireland showcased her new bridal line including gorgeous wedding gowns, mother of the bride collection and Special Occasion Dresses at the beautiful Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades, Ca. It’s the place to plan all the details for your Special Day including Caterers, photographers, floral designers and videographers. Mary Anne Bradley, whose bubbly personality is only matched by her Swarovski Crystal shoes, is Owner and Producer of The Festival of Brides. Chef Andre Carthen, Kathy’s Worldwide Design Ambassador, is simply the coolest Celeb Chef on the planet. Both personal Chef to Kathy Ireland and Janet Jackson, the man can cook as good as he looks ladies! Though pouring cats and dogs outside, champagne was flowing and music was thumping inside at the fashion show. And the cakes…well, watch the video and drool on your computer screen. Hansen’s Cakes, with seven generations of baking finesse blended with raw talent, make them the best place for the most beautiful cakes in Los Angeles. All of the designs are made from fresh, delicious butter creme frosting (not fondant) just like Grandma used to make. From simple florals to elaborate sculptures, traditional to spectacular, they do it all…deliciously. Wow! I got to have my cake and eat it too! Any time you can include me in an event that has free Champagne and Wedding cake…count me in!
- Let’s get one thing straight, it takes time to develop expert Stalker Skills. Like a lioness in the jungle one... fb.me/2dRJ99Sdw 2 hours ago
- Need a Foodie Fix - Head to "The OC Mix".... thefoodstalker.com/2013/05/18/in-… #food #orangecounty 2 hours ago
- Such a smashing colorful look for summer by Dolce & Gabbana... fb.me/BS3bpB3R 1 day ago
- You know you’re curious. Want to know more about the romantic yet dangerous world of The Food Stalker? Imagine... fb.me/29WYYOB35 1 day ago
The Food Stalkers YouTube Channel!
- 11th Annual Women’s Journey Conference – 2013 May 14, 2013What a fabulous way for this Food Stalker to spend a Saturday, at a “day spa” for the soul! Dedicated to empowering women and building self-esteem in young girls, Women’s Journey Conference 2013 on Mother’s Day Eve at University California Irvine … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Personality and Jewelry Will Conquer Everything… May 3, 2013This Style-Spy met one of my favorite fashion icons, the spectacular Zandra Rhodes, at the prestigious 7° Gallery in Laguna Beach for ArtWalk to coincide with Los Angeles BritWeek. What a smashing experience to see fashionistas sipping cocktails while trying … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… May 1, 2013What happens when a Food Stalker ends up on a lush private island full of jungle animals in the unspoiled wilds off the coast Mexico? She befriends even the monkeys while on Safari in the open landscape of course! Look, … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… April 20, 2013Even a Food Stalker needs to escape the madness. This hard-working style spy is off the grid for an entire week to a private island full of jungle animals, yoga, hiking, boating and haute cuisine. I’ll be ready to loosen … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- City of Lights – City of Angels Col-Coa French Film Festival – 2013 April 17, 2013By now we all know I’m a wife, Mother, Friend and daughter with a costly passion for food, fashion and anything that involves a plane ticket. It isn’t where we’ve been that matters but where we’re headed, and this fearless wonder … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- 11th Annual Women’s Journey Conference – 2013 May 14, 2013