This Style Spy is taking bets on what each nominee will be wearing this Sunday for the 2012 Academy Awards. When the red carpet rolls out it won’t only be the biggest night in Hollywood but a major night for celebrity designers. It’s make or break time for both the designer and stylist who slaved to make sure their A-lister is on a best dressed list. Rachel Zoe must be functioning on red-bull and vodka this week! Oscar’s red carpet is seen by hundreds of millions of people and let’s face it, that stroll is no cakewalk. Photographs and videos appear in magazines, on the Web and are sent to mobile phones immediately. The fate of their award may be out of their hands but they can control what they are wearing. Safe choices keep a star off the best dressed list but then they run the risk of being forgotten entirely, which makes the pressure to pull off a unique look immense. One bad move and your’e toast! Plus they’ll get the wrath of Joan Rivers worst dressed list. Taking the right risks can mean the difference between icon status or plus-one territory. Come on girls, take some risks to stand out. Let’s see more Haute Couture – dramatic, one of kind works of art that make a woman beautiful, sexy and unique. As Angelina wowed us at the 2012 Golden Globes with her white satin Versace dress with a slash of red for color, white can look beautiful on the red carpet. Risk taker Cate Blanchett will always be remembered for her 1999 Oscar Jean Paul Gaultier sheath dress embroidered with flowers and a hummingbird. I love a dress that shows womanliness, confidence and power. Frankly, beauty isn’t about being a size O, it’s about taking a risk to shine and really be your chic, alluring, beautiful self. As quoted by Mary L. Cook- ”Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, making mistakes, and having fun”. So dress up, let loose and find the bar as quickly as you can! Life is short….go ahead, break the rules! To the best and the worst….we applaud you!
- @SashaLincoln @lastminute_au Looks like a smashing time Sasha! thefoodstalker.com #blog 2 hours ago
- California, here we come! shar.es/ZKnmX via @lastminute_au 2 hours ago
- Sponsored Rundown LA: America's 9 Best Young Food Industry Minds at One Event: rundown.com/la/6466-restau… via @rundownla 3 hours ago
- 11 Ways to Never Look Bad in a Photo Again - You don't have a bad side baby... thefashionspot.com #photography 3 hours ago
The Food Stalkers YouTube Channel!
- In The Mix…. May 18, 2013Look, let’s get one thing straight, it takes time to develop expert Stalker Skills. Like a lioness in the jungle one must learn to hunt and seize the moment with no fear. Let’s be honest, I’ve never wanted to be … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- 11th Annual Women’s Journey Conference – 2013 May 14, 2013What a fabulous way for this Food Stalker to spend a Saturday, at a “day spa” for the soul! Dedicated to empowering women and building self-esteem in young girls, Women’s Journey Conference 2013 on Mother’s Day Eve at University California Irvine … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Personality and Jewelry Will Conquer Everything… May 3, 2013This Style-Spy met one of my favorite fashion icons, the spectacular Zandra Rhodes, at the prestigious 7° Gallery in Laguna Beach for ArtWalk to coincide with Los Angeles BritWeek. What a smashing experience to see fashionistas sipping cocktails while trying … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… May 1, 2013What happens when a Food Stalker ends up on a lush private island full of jungle animals in the unspoiled wilds off the coast Mexico? She befriends even the monkeys while on Safari in the open landscape of course! Look, … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… April 20, 2013Even a Food Stalker needs to escape the madness. This hard-working style spy is off the grid for an entire week to a private island full of jungle animals, yoga, hiking, boating and haute cuisine. I’ll be ready to loosen … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- In The Mix…. May 18, 2013