Carrie may have landed Mr. Big, but my favorite go to man in NYC could best him any day. So maybe he is a bit older and has circled the city a few more times than Big, but I still call him Mr. Best because….well, he just is….the best. And why he called me the moment husband and I landed in NYC for a 2 day stop before heading to Europe for a much needed romantic escape. Best, however, had another escape in mind and a spare ticket to the New Jersey Hall of Fame. Yes, that Jersey, where I seriously couldn’t imagine anything notable except the meatballs and Snookie’s latest spray tan. But Best swore it was going to be one of the biggest events of the season and a red carpet full of Jersey’s most noted celebs. Well, maybe not that noted since I hadn’t heard of most of them, except Queen Latifah and Martha Stewart, who I thought were from NY. But what do I know? Especially after a 7 hour flight and a 2 hour trek into the city thanks to a pile up in the Midtown Tunnel By the time we reached the hotel, husband was ready to pile up on the bed with the remote and a stiff Vodka. But I can never refuse a red carpet, even in Jersey, and just hoped Best did his best on snagging us a press pass. Hudson may have crossed the river, but I wasn’t going to without getting it on film—and those celebs, who hopefully were noted for something.
- Have you seen the newest images from Photographer Brooke Shaden? Underwater shooting is her new passion. In a... fb.me/sqIHrqZx 23 hours ago
- Spending your days frolicking with the sea lions or on an Aussie adventure sailing before a gourmet dinner,... fb.me/1Ia70oxxR 23 hours ago
- Oh how this travel temptation can bring a grown Food Stalker to her knees. #Kangaroo Island #Feastival 2013 thefoodstalker.com #travel 23 hours ago
- NEXT WEEKEND: Picnic de Chefs June 2, 2013. Toss that "Honey Do List" in the trash and come out to play.... fb.me/Ev03ec8P 1 day ago
- Gone Fishing... fb.me/FFWMmtY0 1 day ago
The Food Stalkers YouTube Channel!
- Kangaroo Island Feastival – 2013 May 24, 2013Have you ever fantasized about leaving civilization behind for a remote island paradise, surrounded by pristine beaches and an abundance of wildlife? Admit it, of course you have! That bittersweet road trip itch you just can’t seem to shake, perhaps … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- In The Mix…. May 18, 2013Look, let’s get one thing straight, it takes time to develop expert Stalker Skills. Like a lioness in the jungle one must learn to hunt and seize the moment with no fear. Let’s be honest, I’ve never wanted to be … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- 11th Annual Women’s Journey Conference – 2013 May 14, 2013What a fabulous way for this Food Stalker to spend a Saturday, at a “day spa” for the soul! Dedicated to empowering women and building self-esteem in young girls, Women’s Journey Conference 2013 on Mother’s Day Eve at University California Irvine … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Personality and Jewelry Will Conquer Everything… May 3, 2013This Style-Spy met one of my favorite fashion icons, the spectacular Zandra Rhodes, at the prestigious 7° Gallery in Laguna Beach for ArtWalk to coincide with Los Angeles BritWeek. What a smashing experience to see fashionistas sipping cocktails while trying … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… May 1, 2013What happens when a Food Stalker ends up on a lush private island full of jungle animals in the unspoiled wilds off the coast Mexico? She befriends even the monkeys while on Safari in the open landscape of course! Look, … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Kangaroo Island Feastival – 2013 May 24, 2013