- Laguna Beach Magazine -April/May 2013 lagunabeachmagazine.com/aprilmay-2013/ 23 hours ago
- @MarcheBreaks oops, typo- meant "you are" :) 23 hours ago
- @marketingeyeaus and...? Where's my surprise? Off to LA to meet Tess & Sharon from Australia! 23 hours ago
- Suckling pig: Because you asked for it, here's where to get it latimes.com/features/food/… 23 hours ago
- @marchebreaks You area scholar and a gentleman! :) Thanks! thefoodstalker.com 23 hours ago
The Food Stalkers YouTube Channel!
- In The Mix…. May 18, 2013Look, let’s get one thing straight, it takes time to develop expert Stalker Skills. Like a lioness in the jungle one must learn to hunt and seize the moment with no fear. Let’s be honest, I’ve never wanted to be … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- 11th Annual Women’s Journey Conference – 2013 May 14, 2013What a fabulous way for this Food Stalker to spend a Saturday, at a “day spa” for the soul! Dedicated to empowering women and building self-esteem in young girls, Women’s Journey Conference 2013 on Mother’s Day Eve at University California Irvine … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Personality and Jewelry Will Conquer Everything… May 3, 2013This Style-Spy met one of my favorite fashion icons, the spectacular Zandra Rhodes, at the prestigious 7° Gallery in Laguna Beach for ArtWalk to coincide with Los Angeles BritWeek. What a smashing experience to see fashionistas sipping cocktails while trying … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… May 1, 2013What happens when a Food Stalker ends up on a lush private island full of jungle animals in the unspoiled wilds off the coast Mexico? She befriends even the monkeys while on Safari in the open landscape of course! Look, … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- Off The Grid… April 20, 2013Even a Food Stalker needs to escape the madness. This hard-working style spy is off the grid for an entire week to a private island full of jungle animals, yoga, hiking, boating and haute cuisine. I’ll be ready to loosen … Continue reading → […]thefoodstalker
- In The Mix…. May 18, 2013
What happens when a Food Stalker ends up on a lush private island full of jungle animals in the unspoiled wilds off the coast Mexico? She befriends even the monkeys while on Safari in the open landscape of course! Look, I didn’t intend to spend the day with wildebeest, peacocks, zebra and deer. I thought I’d be adding another layer of sunblock while reading the latest issue of “Delicious” magazine, sipping bubbly truth be told. After a year of traveling, researching and documenting, this huntress was on a mission to escape to a land of beauty and wonder (without technology). A trip to Africa had been on my bucket list for years and when I tell you this was the next best thing, I’m not joking! Remember the film “Out of Africa” with Meryl Streep and Robert Redford? The poetic cinematography alone was well worth the price of admission except Meryl wouldn’t have dashed over a pier in 4 inch Givenchy heels. But that’s how it is when I get that urge. I can still envision the scene with Redford washing Streep’s long locks of hair in the river…be still my beating heart!
My journey took me to a private island ( I could tell you but I’d have to kill you) which is surrounded by a massive lagoon. Majestic and mysterious, even the Duchess of Windsor and her husband made a trip here many years ago. Oh the time they must have had hauling all her trunks from the landing strip to the main residence! The island is now owned by a wonderful family who love the wild land and tranquility. As the story goes, thirty years ago the patriarch of this wonderful family had “Noah’s Ark” in mind when he transported pairs of various exotic animals from all over the world. The end result today is a magical kingdom which words cannot describe. Continue reading
Even a Food Stalker needs to escape the madness. This hard-working style spy is off the grid for an entire week to a private island full of jungle animals, yoga, hiking, boating and haute cuisine. I’ll be ready to loosen up more than just my joints! Yea baby, this ain’t your Grandpa’s fishing trip let me tell you. Time to toss on that sarong and disappear into another place, another culture, another world. My bags are packed and let’s be frank, I’ll slip in some photography because we all know a Stalker’s gotta do what a Stalker’s gotta do. I see a sparkling liquid rainbow cocktail of curacao blue, green Midori and pomegranate grenadine with my name on it. Oh yea, now THIS is gonna be a blow-out shin-dig to remember! Stay tuned for more zany adventures upon my return…Food Stalker promise. Dibs on the diving board!